Requests for transcripts are made by completing, electronically signing, and submitting by email the school Transcript Request Form. Transcripts can be emailed, faxed, or sent by US mail as specified by the student.
There is a $25.00 charge for a transcript. The first official transcript requested after graduation is issued free of charge. Payment for transcripts must be paid in advance and may be made by credit/debit card, or PayPal.
The Transcript Request Form requires the following information:
- Full name, including name used when in attendance (if different)
- E-campus login mailing address (student ID)
- Graduation date or dates of attendance
- Address to where the transcript is to be sent
- Current telephone number
- Physical, faxed, or electronic signature and date of request
Students may purchase additional certificates for $100.00 each, plus shipping