Requests for transcripts are made by completing, electronically signing, and submitting by email the school Transcript Request Form. Transcripts can be emailed, faxed, or sent by US mail as specified by the student.
There is a $15.00 charge for each transcript. The first official transcript requested after graduation is issued free of charge. Payment for transcripts must be paid in advance and may be made by check, credit/debit card, or PayPal. Checks should be made payable to the Graduate School of Behavioral Health Sciences.
The Transcript Request Form requires the following information:
- Full name, including name used when in attendance (if different)
- Current mailing address
- Social security number OR student ID number, and date of birth
- Graduation date or dates of attendance
- Address where the transcript is to be sent
– physical address for international delivery
- Contact information (phone and email)
- Physical (or electronic) signature and date of request