GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SCIENCES
Course grades are awarded as letter grades, along with points that are used for calculating grade point averages, as follows:
A: Honors (4 points)
B: Pass (3 points)
- The instructor determines the student‘s final course grade.
- Course grades are posted on student transcripts immediately upon submission by faculty, rather than only at the end of a trimester. This means that grades are posted throughout the trimester.
- Faculty members assign a grade of NC (no credit) to any student who does less than B work, misses an examination, fails to turn in an assignment, or does not complete the presentation requirements in a Proseminar course. NC grades are typically submitted after the end of the posted examination period.
- A grade of NC is replaced with an A or a B and posted to the transcript by faculty once a student has successfully completed course requirements.
- Grades of NC are NOT used in calculating grade point averages. It simply means “no credit,” regardless the reason; NC is not treated as a “failing” grade.
- Official grade reports are sent to students by email or through their e-campus message account.
- Only the final grade is recorded on the transcript record.
- Appeals for grade changes must be filed within 30 calendar days of the issuance of grades and must be done in accordance with the School’s grievance procedures.