The specific criteria for admission to the following programs are described below. The “fill-in” PDF Application Form (see How to Apply) must be completed online. Instructions are on the form.
- MS degree in Applied Breathing Sciences
- Certified Breathing Behavior Analyst (CBBA)
- Certified Orofacial Myology Specialist (COMS)
The minimum admission requirements include the following:
- B.A., B.S., or a professional degree, e.g., DC or DO
(contact email@example.com regarding equivalency alternatives)
- Two years of full time experience in a related field, within the past five years
- Basic college chemistry, biology, and psychology (or equivalent)
Applicants are expected to demonstrate that they have:
- professional backgrounds essential to making effective use of the curriculum
- academic competence to be successful in completing the coursework
- access to a professional environment for meeting practicum requirements
- time and motivation required for completing the required courses and assignments
- realistic likelihood of making breathing services a business success
- financial resources adequate to complete the program
Applicants should be able to answer “yes” to at least one of the following questions:
- Can I integrate applied breathing sciences into my current work as a professional?
- Can I establish a successful business offering breathing learning services to clients?
- Can I find support from others as either an employee or as an independent contractor?