Admission into Professional Certificate, Certification, Proseminar, and Professional Diploma programs is based on academic background, professional training, and professional experience that predict applicant success –
- as a skilled provider of behavioral assessment and learning services,
- as an effective communicator of the relevance and importance of client-centered practice, and
- as a creative problem solver bringing new services to clients and colleagues.
Applicants are expected to document how their professional objectives are realistic based on how they plan to:
- integrate behavioral learning services into their existing practices, OR
- create a new business providing behavioral learning services, OR
- bring behavioral learning services to a third party organization as employees or independent contractors.
See ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS for specific admissions criteria. See APPLICANT PROFILE for the kinds of practitioner applicants the Professional School of Behavioral Health Sciences invites into its programs.