SCHOOL OF BREATHING SCIENCES
Admission into the MS degree and Certificate programs is based on academic background, professional training, and practitioner experience that predict applicant success –
- as a skilled provider of behavioral assessment and learning services,
- as an effective communicator of the relevance and importance of client-centered practice in their own and allied professions, and
- as a creative problem solver bringing new services to clients and colleagues.
Applicants are expected to document how their educational and career objectives are realistic based on how they plan to:
- integrate breathing learning services into their existing practices, OR
- create a new business providing breathing learning services, OR
- bring breathing learning services to a third party organization as either employees or independent contractors.
See ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS for specific admissions criteria. See APPLICANT PROFILE for the kinds of practitioner applicants the School of Breathing Sciences invites into its programs.